Comedy one liners that stick.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Slim said:
"I fart in your general direction! ""

Monty Python - Holy Grail I think (might be Jabberwocky).

Holy Grail is correct!

The French soldier shouting abuse from the fort. :biggrin:

Norm

"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order..." (6 mins 10 secs into this sketch)

"Let's make like the shepherd and get the flock outta here" (or something like that, Bruce Willis in Die Hard 2, I think)

Cubist

Still wavin'
Slim said:
"I fart in your general direction! ""

Monty Python - Holy Grail I think (might be Jabberwocky).
"I blow my nose at you you so-called Arthur King, you and all your silly Eenglish knnnnniggits."

"I wave my genitals at your Auntie."

Cubist

Still wavin'
I love the bit in Dad's Army when Mainwaring spots some graffiti up in the organ loft in the church. (we never get to find out what the word actually is!)

He turns to Jonesy and says "You see that Jones? Have you done that?" to which Jonesy replies "What, recently Mr Mainwaring?"

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Something you say when leaving somewhere after a few hours on a hot summers day....

"Anyway.... I must go, I left the dog in the car"

then wait a bit...

"it's ok, I put newspaper down!"

Jack Dee circa 1994

Hilldodger said:
Morecambe to the sound of a siren speeding by

"He won't sell much ice cream going at that speed"

One of my favourites! Second only to:

"'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!"

Top Bottom