Condor Gran Fondo titanium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Lol to medical science?

My only concern is the size and the shape of the hoods for hydraulic discs

When I'm bike fit again, I'll do some research

I've got a dodgy kidney - perhaps I could sell it....
They do tests before taking an organ. You may have to set your sights a bit lower, or sell the good kidney.

93208344_xxl.jpg

I have a ti bike but I am not sure if it actually rides that much better than my old genesis equilibrium. Its certainly a lot better than the kaffenback I had, but then its nearly 4x the price

I have a ti bike but I am not sure if it actually rides that much better than my old genesis equilibrium. Its certainly a lot better than the kaffenback I had, but then its nearly 4x the price

Is it faster/ makes you really really fast like a Tour de France cyclist with a triple blood transfusion ? :smile:

Probably not but titanium makes you ooze class and unparalleled taste :becool:

Erm, that's the sort of attitude that puts the 'tit' in titanium xx(:tongue:makes you 'think' you ooze class. Sorry but not a fan of that sort of thing. May look classy until someone on a bike the 10th of the price with cheap cycling gear blasts past on a hill and watches that 'class' roll into the gutter.
Nothing against titanium bikes though. :okay:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I'm a 43 year old woman, class is oozed on a bike :biggrin: although most people can walk up a hill faster than I can cycle, no bso needed

I also have carbon, steel and alu bikes...titanium will complete the stable. A Ti audax bike like the condor isn't about flat out speed :smile:

If you don't like ti bikes, why did you post on s thread about one that costs around 4K :whistle: ;)

Last edited:
I'm a 43 year old woman, class is oozed on a bike :biggrin:

I also have carbon, steel and alu bikes...titanium will complete the stable. A Ti audax bike like the condor isn't about flat out speed :smile:

If you don't like ti bikes, why did you post on s thread about one that costs around 4K :whistle: ;)

I do like ti bikes, just don't think riding expensive bikes instantly makes you classy. I read a lot of threads about a lot of things. It was just humour.

Onyer

[QUOTE 4849959, member: 43827"]We've just had one donated to the community bike workshop I volunteer at. In great condition, it looks lovely and I'm very tempted to buy it for myself.[/QUOTE]
Where are you?

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4849959, member: 43827"]We've just had one donated to the community bike workshop I volunteer at. In great condition, it looks lovely and I'm very tempted to buy it for myself.[/QUOTE]
What size is it? :smile:

Top Bottom