Coronavirus outbreak

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Had a great day in lock down. There's so many factories out there producing pointless stuff that shouldn't be still.
Management putting wealth before lives.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Not seen any figures for today, which is worrying.
Yes, I'd just mentioned the ominously missing figures a few minutes ago. Only the other UK countries - totalling 13 - have been released, but England's haven't.

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
Today I considered going for a bike ride, but thought "no, I'll do the right thing and stay at home and do some jobs". So I got out my log splitter and started to split some logs ready for the future. One of the logs pinged off with some force (they sometimes do that when they're getting a bit dry) and now I have a large tender lump on my shin which is bruising up nicely, chiz chiz. What's the saying? A good turn never goes unpunished?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
If anybody was watching BBC News about 30 minutes ago, there was a new study that suggested that 50% of the UK population had already had the virus. However, as I was busy at the time, I missed whose report it was. Did anybody see it? All I got was the 50% and the fact that it hadn't been peer reviewed yet.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
If anybody was watching BBC News about 30 minutes ago, there was a new study that suggested that 50% of the UK population had already had the virus. However, as I was busy at the time, I missed whose report it was. Did anybody see it? All I got was the 50% and the fact that it hadn't been peer reviewed yet.

This was based on some modelling that made a number of assumptions based on unknown data. It’s been debunked.

I think one of BJs senior team dismissed it - saying we just don't know.

Can you tell us your financial situation while on lock down ? I know you wont but thought i would ask anyway .
If you like - I earn £30k PA - married with 2 older kids - 1 working - 1 at uni ......my wife is disabled.

Not sure how that progresses things - but there you have it.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
If you like - I earn £30k PA - married with 2 older kids - 1 working - 1 at uni ......my wife is disabled.

Not sure how that progresses things - but there you have it.
So benefits and i guess you still get paid while this is happening ? Coining it in is a phrase thats often used but not by me .

Top Bottom