COVID Vaccine !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
and social behaviours they could choose to eschew without much sacrifice.
thanks. I was so stunned to hear this from 3 ppl in a Doctor's office. I find it incredibly selfish of these ppl. don't they wear seat belts? stop at traffic stops? how can they care so little about the ppl they live with, work with & maybe more importantly, the patients they serve? come on ppl, suck it up & take one for the team! if ever the world needed cooperation, it is now!

Reactions: C R

midlife

Guru
thanks. I was so stunned to hear this from 3 ppl in a Doctor's office. I find it incredibly selfish of these ppl. don't they wear seat belts? stop at traffic stops? how can they care so little about the ppl they live with, work with & maybe more importantly, the patients they serve? come on ppl, suck it up & take one for the team! if ever the world needed cooperation, it is now!

Every doctor, dentist, nurse and dental hygienist I work with has been vaccinated. Is it free over there?

lane

Veteran
https://www.itv.com/news/central/20...ments-cancelled-in-derby-due-to-supply-issues

Looks as though I did the right thing - says if you haven't been told your appointment has been cancelled keep it. It also says all those who have their appointment cancelled will be contacted which is clearly not the case. It didn't look like I was the only one being turned away.

Still in the scheme of things I don't think i have anything to complain about.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Got the text message to book up for the 2nd jab this afternoon - both it and the booking system specifically mentioned the version to be given (Pfizer in my case) whereas the first booking didn't. Making sure the recipient checks what they received the first time matches what they're getting this time?

Booked for next Monday morning.

lane

Veteran
Careful! The usual suspects will start complaining about your "increasingly desperate attempts to criticise the programme" if you keep reporting current real experiences!

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/who-can-get-the-vaccine/ now open to 40+. Bit surprised no one posted that yet.

Not really. I suspect what has happened is that because mine was booked via the Doctor there wasn't a process to cancel it. My second dose has been delayed by three days which isn't a major concern for me. To have had both doses by early May is amazing and much better than I anticipated at one time.

classic33

Leg End Member
Careful! The usual suspects will start complaining about your "increasingly desperate attempts to criticise the programme" if you keep reporting current real experiences.

Unlike when someone says they haven't experienced something and are accused of either 'I'm alright Jack ' or 'It must be ok then because so and so hasn't had that problem'.

Unbelievable!

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh great, a duplicate thread in cafe.

Any details on who will be boosted? Everyone?
It's not a duplicate thread, it's purpose was to let people know when the age group changed. Blue Hills started an earlier one.

I'd say those who've had their first two, otherwise it wouldn't be a booster jab. Mentioned earlier about people being notified of a third jab, at the end of October.

Top Bottom