Cycle Chatter Targets 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
My final target is 70kg (i'm 5ft 8in tall) so I'd be pleased with that :tongue: Maybe if I ever get to 70kg though I'll want to get lower ... who knows? As they say though ... baby steps :bicycle:
You're roughly the same height as me then. It took me about 5 years to get down to 70kg but I don't really want to go any lighter, I just want to try to maintain it.

OP
OP
Whorty

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
You're roughly the same height as me then. It took me about 5 years to get down to 70kg but I don't really want to go any lighter, I just want to try to maintain it.
Fingers crossed I'll be somewhere near that weight by the end of the year too :okay:

JuhaL

Guru
1: ride about 10000km (same as 2018)
2: lift up my ftp 250 before summer (now 240)
3: join some races in Zwift
4: participate sportives in a summer
5: lose some weight (under80kg) without losing my outstanding power output :rolleyes:
6: climb Alpe du Zwift few times before summer

CXRAndy

Guru
Bob, that's too far for your little legs, plus you cant do camping, hotels for you-softie :biggrin:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Weight creeping into the 81.x kg bracket so I'm ahead of schedule on that target. Once I'm consistently below 82kg I'll update in Zwift, Strava etc.

On a race last night I averaged 246 watts over 59 minutes, so very close to my target of 250 watts for an hour. :wahhey:

My best hour power last year was 248w - so maybe I should have had the same 250W target as you :smile:

Progress report..

3675CFD4-5353-4A38-A59D-E81CBEA2BE05.jpeg Watts slowly coming back up... weight not much progress

OP
OP
Whorty

Whorty

Official weigh in day : 81.5 kg This was a 'wet' weight too (i.e. not just sweat 1 kg cycling :biggrin: ) I'm almost tempted to do an hour on the bike just so that I can see 80.x on the scales :hyper: Shame it's a rest day today, but at least it feels like I will be 80 kg by the end of the month :wahhey:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Official weigh in day : 81.5 kg This was a 'wet' weight too (i.e. not just sweat 1 kg cycling :biggrin: ) I'm almost tempted to do an hour on the bike just so that I can see 80.x on the scales :hyper: Shame it's a rest day today, but at least it feels like I will be 80 kg by the end of the month :wahhey:
I've done the same today, I weighed myself after the recovery drink, I may have been under 125 if I'd done it before. 125.8 lowest I've been for a while. Under 20st :wahhey:.

Brothers are both back on the bikes properly now in prep for the ToC.

OP
OP
Whorty

Whorty

I've done the same today, I weighed myself after the recovery drink, I may have been under 125 if I'd done it before. 125.8 lowest I've been for a while. Under 20st :wahhey:.

Brothers are both back on the bikes properly now in prep for the ToC.
Well done TB :okay:

Tell your bro's they'll be up against a bloke on a single speed, so they need to get the training in if they don't won't to see me ride off into the distance :bicycle::biggrin:

Top Bottom