Cycle Chatter Targets 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
oo er .... cheeky!! Wasn't it @berty bassett who had the sausage surprise? :laugh:

I see what you and @TurboTommy are trying to do; you're trying to sabotage my weight loss as you can see me storming up the road behind you and you're trying to work out how to stay away. You can't lose any more weight yourselves, it's hard to get more power, so you're trying to get me fat again ;) Nah, not gonna happen. I've seen the light ... if I get light I could be a contender :boxing:

Just hope the Neo2 doesn't rob me of 30 watts compared to the kickr :cry:

No, Lee rejected Greig's sausage. Greig wasn't too happy about it.

Norry1

Legendary Member
20190308_073004.jpg
The scales showed 11st 9lbs today or about 74kg. Think I'll change my Zwift weight to 75 and aim to stay there. Never thought I'd see this weight!

OP
OP
Whorty

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Going in the right direction :wahhey:. <125kg for the first time in tooooooo long. One slightly less porcine :mrpig:
I didn't lose anything this past week, at least I'm not yet below 80kg Was 80.2kg yesterday. I have weighed below 80kg twice in the past week, but I'm not consistently below so can't change weight yet in Zwift. Still hoping to be below 80kg by next Sunday :training:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I didn't lose anything this past week, at least I'm not yet below 80kg Was 80.2kg yesterday. I have weighed below 80kg twice in the past week, but I'm not consistently below so can't change weight yet in Zwift. Still hoping to be below 80kg by next Sunday :training:
I'm not seriously chasing the weight at the moment. I don't have the discipline for a full on diet at this time. I'm just using the exercise to burn more calories than I would normally and also trying to raise my FTP a little. I think the slow boil I've got going at the moment will increase once I get my head in the game and can get my portion sizes under control :mrpig:.

OP
OP
Whorty

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm not seriously chasing the weight at the moment. I don't have the discipline for a full on diet at this time. I'm just using the exercise to burn more calories than I would normally and also trying to raise my FTP a little. I think the slow boil I've got going at the moment will increase once I get my head in the game and can get my portion sizes under control :mrpig:.
Fair enough. For me my main target is weight as I'm happy with my FTP. I owe it to my heart as I get older to lose some weight and give it a chance to beat a few years longer :rofl:

Top Bottom