Cycle Chatter Targets 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Missed a call yesterday. Got an appointment for the Vascular Surgery team. 30th Sept @10.30am.

Another month gone by. Then another month or 3 until, surgery. :banghead:
Getting piffed orf severely now. :cry::cry::cry:

CXRAndy

Guru
Missed a call yesterday. Got an appointment for the Vascular Surgery team. 30th Sept @10.30am.

Another month gone by. Then another month or 3 until, surgery. :banghead:
Getting piffed orf severely now. :cry::cry::cry:

Sometimes the consultant surgeon will also do private. You can often side step the waiting list by going private for the assessment and consultation and jump back into NHS for any procedure that might or might not be needed

theboxers

Sometimes the consultant surgeon will also do private. You can often side step the waiting list by going private for the assessment and consultation and jump back into NHS for any procedure that might or might not be needed
Wish I could afford it. At the moment the bank is empty

theboxers

Well I may have taken a step forward in my bike equipment today. As those who have met my will know I don't have a standard shaped face.:whistle:

Because of that I have always had an issue with glasses. This is a particular problem when riding a push bike. The normal sports glasses don't fit. No Oakley, Rudy or whatever glasses would for me.

Today a complete shot from left field arrived. Now I admit they are not stylish, in fact it could be said they are xx(. But if they work I'll take them at the price they were.

IMG-20190906-WA0005.jpeg

My new new OTG Goggles for my bike. Good for 128mph :eek:

Last edited:

theboxers

Initial consultation done. Pulse in right lower leg is quite poor.

Waiting for an appointment for scans now. Then another consultation and hopefully an op to clear/address any and all blockages/restrictions.

Initial consultation done. Pulse in right lower leg is quite poor.

Waiting for an appointment for scans now. Then another consultation and hopefully an op to clear/address any and all blockages/restrictions.
I sure hope this is a fix for your problems. It's impressive you've been keeping active while off the bike.. Thanks to Toby for his help.

theboxers

Oh fug. Had my ultrasound scan today. Not good.

Left leg veins are not working as they should, but are not causing too much of an issue for the time being.

Right leg artery is a big problem but not life threatening :ohmy:. Also the issue is not actually in the leg :blink:.

The problem seems to stem from an area above the groin :sad:. Going to be calling the hospital to try and get an earlier consultation ultrasound follow -up appointment rather than waiting until the end of Jan 2020 :banghead:. I need to get this sorted :surrender:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Whorty

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

Left leg veins are not working as they should, but are not causing too much of an issue for the time being.

Right leg artery is a big problem but not life threatening :ohmy:. Also the issue is not actually in the leg :blink:.

The problem seems to stem from an area above the groin :sad:. Going to be calling the hospital to try and get an earlier consultation appointment rather than waiting until the end of Jan 2020 :banghead:. I need to get this sorted :surrender:
Shoot mate, doesn't sound too positive. Good job you spotted this and pushed to get it diagnosed.Hope the quacks sort you out pretty soon.

The problem seems to stem from an area above the groin :sad:. Going to be calling the hospital to try and get an earlier consultation appointment rather than waiting until the end of Jan 2020 :banghead:. I need to get this sorted :surrender:
Hope the long term solution is around the corner. At least it sounds like they're zooming in on the underlying cause.

Top Bottom