Cycle Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I agree. I wasn't suggesting otherwise. How you get that from two words is beyond me but there you go.

Just like to make sure

You cannot simply declare a subject settled and (metaphorically) walk away.

What if I was right? What if the rest of the Internet was wrong?

What if it was important?

Funny-Comment.png

I agree. I wasn't suggesting otherwise. How you get that from two words is beyond me but there you go.

he statement that you made originally was that anyone who couldn;t see te sense in wearing a helmet needed sense "knocking ito them"

Does that now apply to the droves of hell walkers as well. Are you advocating helmets for them as well?

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
This is getting silly now! To be fair, I was warned not to get into an argument about helmets and to be fair to me, I haven't! Wear one if you want to and don't if you don't and everyone should be happy with their choice.

Now, I'm off to buy a new helmet.

This is getting silly now! To be fair, I was warned not to get into an argument about helmets and to be fair to me, I haven't! Wear one if you want to and don't if you don't and everyone should be happy with their choice.

Now, I'm off to buy a new helmet.

Interesting.
You posted an example , when the flaws were pointed out, your own example becomes "Silly"

I can live with that, most of us recognised that as soon as it was posted

redcard

Veteran
Helmet or no helmet, it's only a matter of time before each one of us swallows a wasp and gets stung on the lungs.

Kinda like that monkeys / typewriter / Shakespeare thing.

Helmet or no helmet, it's only a matter of time before each one of us swallows a wasp and gets stung on the lungs.

Kinda like that monkeys / typewriter / Shakespeare thing.

A monkey writes: aE0IRJ G E ]09-Q6J4 0i[hjbngf]p [z\odig]09-ihnrbvkl the handle towards my hand zrd[ij -9 S[OI REAB D[ reason not the need d[ofi fdb[.

A CC member writes: If you swallow something, can it end up in your lungs? I thought it went bellywards.

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
Interesting.
You posted an example , when the flaws were pointed out, your own example becomes "Silly"

You missed out the 'sense' part of my comment which was, "if my head is heading towards a sharp rock I would rather have a helmet on than not" and if you, in the same situation would rather it be your skull then maybe you do need some sense knocking into you.

And yes, 'that' scenario applies to hill walkers, mountain bikers, kids walking to bloody school even.

What it was not, is an argument either for or against wearing a helmet on the roads on our bicycles.

It was my opinion, which really is the only opinion I should be giving!

Now, I've got to clear my garage out, including all the old wood stacked in the rafters...where's my helmet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom