Cycle path

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Please could you direct me to these earning opportunities for writing junk on the internet? ;)
www.dailymail.co.uk

Jody

Stubborn git
It only requires 25 of us to chip in a pound and we can crowdfund the OP's claim. Only two provisos: one is that he keeps us informed each step of the way; two is that we share the movie rights.

Who's in?

Count me in

OP
OP
W

Wyn Davies

I suppose it was better for him than you, because you punctured and he didn't.

The majority of posters have tried to steer you in a certain direction which might tell you something - there's rarely wide agreement about anything on here.

Equally, I'm sure members will be very interested to hear if you successfully sue the farmer.

I could also see such an action attracting interest from the wider media.
I am not going to the small claims court got to much going on a lot of dog walkers use that cycle track surprised if they haven't complained .

OP
OP
W

Wyn Davies

Simple, they don't tread on the pointy bits...
I know a x vetinaury nurse it happens .

OP
OP
W

Wyn Davies

The pertinent question is did the situation ever exist? There are more holes (excuse the pun) in this story than a colander. It's a thorny issue that I think may leave the OP deflated.
No didn't have my smart phone with me only old feature phone just hope he has a bit of decency about him .

At the end of the day, when all is said and done, what it boils down to (okay, enough cliches already...) is that unless you're only nipping around the corner, @Wyn Davies, it's just not in any way sensible not to carry tube/repair kit. It just isn't, OK? Any more than you'd go out in your car without a spare or emergency inflator system.
If the farmer compensates you, all well and good. Can't see it myself....

Reactions: C R
OP
OP
W

Wyn Davies

At the end of the day, when all is said and done, what it boils down to (okay, enough cliches already...) is that unless you're only nipping around the corner, @Wyn Davies, it's just not in any way sensible not to carry tube/repair kit. It just isn't, OK? Any more than you'd go out in your car without a spare or emergency inflator system.
If the farmer compensates you, all well and good. Can't see it myself....
I got plastic tyre levers and a Gaddi double ended tube and a small pump most new cars don't have a spare wheel just a bottle of slime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom