Cycle path

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
W

Wyn Davies

Don't listen to them Rich and do your own thing Wyn.

kynikos

Veteran
It only requires 25 of us to chip in a pound and we can crowdfund the OP's claim. Only two provisos: one is that he keeps us informed each step of the way; two is that we share the movie rights.

Who's in?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I thought of this thread when I was out this morning and came across a farmer flailing a hedge. There were clippings and spliters of branches all over the road - I simply slowed down and weaved through them with no drama. Also, further down the road in the farm access was a brush attachment waiting to be used on completion of the cutting.

Reactions: C R
OP
OP
W

Wyn Davies

It only requires 25 of us to chip in a pound and we can crowdfund the OP's claim. Only two provisos: one is that he keeps us informed each step of the way; two is that we share the movie rights.

Who's in?
Say one thing for you your a real comedian 🚴🚴😂😂😂

OP
OP
W

Wyn Davies

Who's in?
Don't call me op you will be old yourself one day show a bit of respect 👅

C R

Guru
I thought of this thread when I was out this morning and came across a farmer flailing a hedge. There were clippings and spliters of branches all over the road - I simply slowed down and weaved through them with no drama. Also, further down the road in the farm access was a brush attachment waiting to be used on completion of the cutting.
Yep, that's pretty much my experience too.

OP
OP
W

Wyn Davies

Well good for you.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Well good for you.

I suppose it was better for him than you, because you punctured and he didn't.

The majority of posters have tried to steer you in a certain direction which might tell you something - there's rarely wide agreement about anything on here.

Equally, I'm sure members will be very interested to hear if you successfully sue the farmer.

I could also see such an action attracting interest from the wider media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom