Cycling in Wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I'm sure you're right, as I said I've only driven the route to Aber and was struck by the climbs and views however, it is a busy road and it's very double white heavy so I could well imagine that the reality of riding it would not match the dream. Either way @Cuchilo it'll be worth taking the bike, if you don't you'll be sure to spot something you want to ride, but, you are either going up or you're going down, that's just the way it is.
Hmmmmm the only reason to go was to take the bike .

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
You should see some farm shop signs, you need to keep an eye out for those as we don't have supermarkets.
Don't you just have to catch a sheep and milk it?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Hmmmmm the only reason to go was to take the bike .
Definitely take it, the worst that'll happen is you don't use it, but if you don't take it you're bound to regret it. It'll help with your climbing if nothing else :smile:

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Definitely take it, the worst that'll happen is you don't use it, but if you don't take it you're bound to regret it. It'll help with your climbing if nothing else :smile:
The point of going was to take the bike and ride it . That's why I am asking . If I go and don't ride I will just be sat in a big house in the middle of no where on my own and that's not my idea of fun .

theclaud

Openly Marxist
The point of going was to take the bike and ride it . That's why I am asking . If I go and don't ride I will just be sat in a big house in the middle of no where on my own and that's not my idea of fun .
Go for it. Roughly where is the house?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
So take your bike and ride it, so long as you're not scared of hills you'll be fine. As @theclaud said, it's character building.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
The part of the post code I remembered is all I have right now but I am told it is in the middle of no where . Was a pub years ago near a slate mine but I guess there are lots of those .

theclaud

Openly Marxist
6233282.jpg

Top Bottom