Cycling safety in Traffic advice.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"At the very least you should have a warmly smug glow caused by the thousands of pounds you’re saving yourself"

Err, unless you really, really, discover a love of cycling and end up with more bikes and clothing/footwear/lights than 'regular' clothing :ohmy::rolleyes::cry::whistle:

SO true! Especially if, like me, you like nice kit. I run a very small and cheap car; my three bikes together with the small mountain of other stuff easily amounts to more money than I spent on the car!

Well, Zone 3 to 1 in London is £170 a month now. Even with depreciation the cost of running a car can't be that much? Once you've bought the bike there's no way you could spend £170 a month on cycling stuff.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Well, Zone 3 to 1 in London is £170 a month now. Even with depreciation the cost of running a car can't be that much? Once you've bought the bike there's no way you could spend £170 a month on cycling stuff.
London Congestion Charge is what, £11.50 a day now? So that's over £300 a month straight off, unless there's some discount available.

Top Bottom