Cycling Safety Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
R

russellsg

He's identifable in just the same way. He's read an e-mail, and replied. Confirming details found before the reply.

Can I suggest that all who actually went to the survey, check their computers. Facebook link attached to it.
Yes I am identifiable and happy to correspond with anyone who has questions

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Wow! - I am not sure what all the aggression is about. I simply asked people to do a survey. If you don't want to or don't have time then that is fine. But some of the answers here would have taken considerably longer to type that just doing the survey. I have to say I am quite surprised at the comments on this forum as I have not had similar responses in other places. Anyway thanks to those that have participated.
You don't come across as a cyclist yourself though. Do you ride much?

Last edited:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Wow! - I am not sure what all the aggression is about. I simply asked people to do a survey. If you don't want to or don't have time then that is fine. But some of the answers here would have taken considerably longer to type that just doing the survey. I have to say I am quite surprised at the comments on this forum as I have not had similar responses in other places. Anyway thanks to those that have participated.
Which other places have you posted it?

OP
OP
R

russellsg

You don't come across as a cyclist yourself though. Do you ride much?
Yes I have been riding for over 45 years. I ride to work and back everyday on busy Singapore highways travelling about 18 kms round trip. I used to do the same in Sydney and also in Leeds in the UK and Hong Kong. I would consider myself a very experienced road cyclist.

OP
OP
R

russellsg

Maybe if you just explained why you're doing this and exactly what you intend to do with the results...........
Sure happy to answer this. I am doing this out of interest - that is all. I am happy to post the results here and let anyone take from it what they wish. I have no agenda other than trying to find out answers to things that interest me.

OP
OP
R

russellsg

Well that's 4 questions and no answers and it isn't like he's not watching this thread.
Yes I am watching this thread as I am happy to answer any questions you give me. I hope I have now answered them all. Please let me know if I have missed any.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Sure happy to answer this. I am doing this out of interest - that is all. I am happy to post the results here and let anyone take from it what they wish. I have no agenda other than trying to find out answers to things that interest me.
Why not just start a discussion thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom