Cycling Sat Nav

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul_Smith SRCC

www.plsmith.co.uk
I'm not sure what you mean by "reference" but cycle.travel will refuse to route through narrow kissing gates where mapped and I suspect many other planners do similar.
That's what I mean, the software I have used don't seem to either visually reference a kissing gate or refuse to navigate through it, good to know that cycle.travel does; I will have a look at it 👍. I have normally used Garmin Connect, RWGPS and Alltrails

Last edited:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
That's what I mean, the software I have used don't seem to either visually reference a kissing gate or refuse to navigate through it, good to know that cycle.travel does; I will have a look at it 👍. I have normally used Garmin Connect, RWGPS and Alltrails
As well as the routing, they are shown when zoomed in enough on the openstreetmap(aka mapnik) and cyclosm views. Some other apps and websites can also show those.

Paul_Smith SRCC

www.plsmith.co.uk
As well as the routing, they are shown when zoomed in enough on the openstreetmap(aka mapnik) and cyclosm views. Some other apps and websites can also show those.
Yes I have looked at cycle.travel, it's impressive, it does miss the odd gate local to me but none the less it seems good

Top Bottom