Cyclists belong in the gutter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Those most likely to be doddery old farks are in the doddery old fark group.

D

Deleted member 26715

True, but you'd have been able to have it away with a young Jenny Agutter!
I needed to stop & think about that for a few minutes & forgot what I was thinking about

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
This is what you find if you cycle in a gutter (as opposed to, well best not say really)
court road pothole.jpg

I rename Alexi Sayles satirical comment

Most roads hav a cycle path.... the gap between the double yellow lines

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
There are many more 65+ drivers than teens (17-19s) however, and increasing

I'm not sure how many people (do you mean cyclists) they are killing? That's seemingly mostly tipper / skip truck / lorry drivers / van drivers who aren't typically 65+. At least the 65+ are less likely to be driving around on their phones oblivious it seems

Good point. I was ranting and substituted 'killing' for 'having accidents'. Sorry. Typically, I can't find any meaty stats on Google. I'm guilty of heresy I'm afraid. And yes you are right about phones. Based on my observations, the offenders seem about my age (40 something) not good.

vickster

Legendary Member
Good point. I was ranting and substituted 'killing' for 'having accidents'. Sorry. Typically, I can't find any meaty stats on Google. I'm guilty of heresy I'm afraid. And yes you are right about phones. Based on my observations, the offenders seem about my age (40 something) not good.
@User posted stats above didn't he?

Top Bottom