Dating advice required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Don't text the first time, you don't have a clue whose number she gave you!!^_^

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Oh, and make sure she's got her own teeth.

Or not. What ever floats boat really. Just sayin'

And money, make sure she's solvent. Not in a sticky way.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
And don't forget "spit or swallow" should always be your second question. Or your first if your a bit on the rough side.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Take her for a picnic down by a local river, its informal, not pressurized, has lovely views and ultimately shows you have gone out of your way and put in some effort to make things nice.
IMHO ladies appreciate you putting in a little effort.

I'm equally with Buggi regarding being a gent, I'm a proud sexist/traditionalist, not in the sense where I think women are less capable, but in the sense where I appreciate the differences in each of our ability. I want to open doors, stand up at tables, carry the shopping.. not because the lady can't but because she should not need too.
I grew up watching my father treat my mother in this way, so I do the same... could be why we are both happy.

My view to the original poster would be to be yourself, and be honest to her... its to hard to be anything else

Sara_H

Guru
many moons ago i took great delight in introducing my new 'partner' to my wider circle of friends by saying 'ave you mi bird? ... not very PC but well worth it just to watch the lefties recoil.

Is there a word missing there? Should we fill in the blanks from our imaginatons?

Top Bottom