Did you hate the Charge Spoon too? If so what do you like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
geekinaseat

geekinaseat

My bad, looks like they are all the same apart from the "posh carbon" 00 version

Albert

Über Member
Yep - The Spoon isn't for me I really do not like being held by a saddle. I like to have the ability to move about For me Selle Italia SLR XPs are best, Fizik Arione and Giant's Contact are also comfy.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Im with you on that , you cant test a bike etc by having a go up the road and back so whats the point . The saddles they have are yellow with test on them ( I want one :laugh: ) Im pretty sure you get to test them properly but may have to pay a large deposit . They are near the bike fit area so maybe they are for that and you can try them out in the shop .
Im just guessing , give them a call and ask . I looked at four test saddles today . Twickenham Giant 0208 891 3439

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
As for rails i would think some are more flexible than others, therefore softer ride, sounds right to me but might be a load of b******s^_^
Just let a few PSI out of your tyres?

I went out yesterday after pumping my tyres to higher pressures than I normally use. The bike was much less comfortable, my GPS started rattling, and the extra vibration kept causing my front light to switch on and off!

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Just let a few PSI out of your tyres?

I went out yesterday after pumping my tyres to higher pressures than I normally use. The bike was much less comfortable, my GPS started rattling, and the extra vibration kept causing my front light to switch on and off!
WHAT that makes the bike slower.:wacko:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Don't get none of that, bike is set up properly,^_^
And you only ride in velodromes ... :whistle:

I've actually had lights and bottles shaken from my bike by the crappy road surfaces round here.

I love riding my bike with the tyres pumped up hard - on decent roads. The only decent roads round here are the ones being hurriedly resurfaced before the Tour de France peloton gets here in July!

Top Bottom