Did you hate the Charge Spoon too? If so what do you like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Fizik Antares , well the boardman clones that can be picked up cheap enough on fleabay .
http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/components/saddles/product/review-fizik-antares-09-32891/
$%28KGrHqMOKo4FGTUz8lf%21BRoleb5Kz%21%7E%7E60_35.JPG

4249531650_2e6bc820c8.jpg

MaxWall

Has anyone compared the Charge Spoon to the new Charge Scoop saddle? Are they very different? I was thinking of getting a Scoop for my mtb - mostly because I could get one that matches the colour of the bike:rolleyes:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Has anyone compared the Charge Spoon to the new Charge Scoop saddle? Are they very different? I was thinking of getting a Scoop for my mtb - mostly because I could get one that matches the colour of the bike:rolleyes:
Yes. Completely different saddles. Chalk and Cheese.

I found Spoon good but the Scoop much better. Just much less aware it is there.

D

Deleted member 23692

I've appear to an SDG shaped butt :smile:....

SDG Bel Air RL on my MTB

prod51913_IMGSET?wid=500&hei=500.jpg

SDG Circuit Titanium on my road bike

prod93460_IMGSET?wid=500&hei=500.jpg

Both superbly made and wonderfully comfy :smile:

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
Ok so my Fizik Arione arrived tonight so I took it out for a spin for an hour...

So far so good! At first I was a little surprised at how little padding it had but once on the bike I just didn't notice the saddle at all. I only covered about 12 miles so it's yet to be properly tested but initial signs are positive.

I'm wondering how you are getting on with the Arione.

Cheers

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Two Brooks Pros on the main road/touring bikes. Specialized something or others on the road bike and the TT iron. An ancient Turbo on the mtb.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
This morning I took delivery of a Fizik Antares, I have a feeling this saddle might suit me. I already fitted it to my bike and went for a quick /short test and it feels great but tomorrow I'll go out for a serious test. Some saddles feel great until you go beyond 30 or 40 miles.

My bike came with a Selle Italia X1. I found it to be an instrument of intimate and personal torture. I replaced it with a lovely Charge Spoon. If anybody wants it, it's yours for the postage.
Ah now this saddle seems to suit my rear but the charge spoon does not. I will be happy to pay the postage for it if you still have it. I am in France though.:thumbsup:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Ah now this saddle seems to suit my rear but the charge spoon does not. I will be happy to pay the postage for it if you still have it. I am in France though.:thumbsup:
You are welcome to it. For some reason it has some wrinkles in it, even though it's only been used for a few days. I'll send you a photo by PM tonight so you can decide if you want it. I'm going to be in France next week so I could post it when I'm over there. I think if I post it by Colissimo France (250-500g) it will be 6.30 Euros but I may be wrong. I'm pretty sure that it's the entry level X1 which costs about £15 in the UK. Anyway, let me know when you have seen the photo...

Top Bottom