Did you hate the Charge Spoon too? If so what do you like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Fizik Antares , well the boardman clones that can be picked up cheap enough on fleabay .
http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/components/saddles/product/review-fizik-antares-09-32891/
$%28KGrHqMOKo4FGTUz8lf%21BRoleb5Kz%21%7E%7E60_35.JPG

4249531650_2e6bc820c8.jpg

MaxWall

Has anyone compared the Charge Spoon to the new Charge Scoop saddle? Are they very different? I was thinking of getting a Scoop for my mtb - mostly because I could get one that matches the colour of the bike:rolleyes:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Has anyone compared the Charge Spoon to the new Charge Scoop saddle? Are they very different? I was thinking of getting a Scoop for my mtb - mostly because I could get one that matches the colour of the bike:rolleyes:
Yes. Completely different saddles. Chalk and Cheese.

I found Spoon good but the Scoop much better. Just much less aware it is there.

D

Deleted member 23692

I've appear to an SDG shaped butt :smile:....

SDG Bel Air RL on my MTB

prod51913_IMGSET?wid=500&hei=500.jpg

SDG Circuit Titanium on my road bike

prod93460_IMGSET?wid=500&hei=500.jpg

Both superbly made and wonderfully comfy :smile:

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
Ok so my Fizik Arione arrived tonight so I took it out for a spin for an hour...

So far so good! At first I was a little surprised at how little padding it had but once on the bike I just didn't notice the saddle at all. I only covered about 12 miles so it's yet to be properly tested but initial signs are positive.

I'm wondering how you are getting on with the Arione.

Cheers

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Two Brooks Pros on the main road/touring bikes. Specialized something or others on the road bike and the TT iron. An ancient Turbo on the mtb.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
This morning I took delivery of a Fizik Antares, I have a feeling this saddle might suit me. I already fitted it to my bike and went for a quick /short test and it feels great but tomorrow I'll go out for a serious test. Some saddles feel great until you go beyond 30 or 40 miles.

DooDah

Veteran
My bike came with a Selle Italia X1. I found it to be an instrument of intimate and personal torture. I replaced it with a lovely Charge Spoon. If anybody wants it, it's yours for the postage.
Ah now this saddle seems to suit my rear but the charge spoon does not. I will be happy to pay the postage for it if you still have it. I am in France though.:thumbsup:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Ah now this saddle seems to suit my rear but the charge spoon does not. I will be happy to pay the postage for it if you still have it. I am in France though.:thumbsup:
You are welcome to it. For some reason it has some wrinkles in it, even though it's only been used for a few days. I'll send you a photo by PM tonight so you can decide if you want it. I'm going to be in France next week so I could post it when I'm over there. I think if I post it by Colissimo France (250-500g) it will be 6.30 Euros but I may be wrong. I'm pretty sure that it's the entry level X1 which costs about £15 in the UK. Anyway, let me know when you have seen the photo...

DooDah

Veteran
OK, nice one, thanks, 6.30 sounds normal for Colissimo. Let me know if you have to pay anything for packaging and I will cover that.

Top Bottom