Do I come across as arrogant?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

magnatom

Guys. I would head over there and have a look in the General Bus talk subheading. Look at the thread Lets cut the sh*t.

This story had quite a twist to it!!:ohmy::eek::tongue::eek:

I've also added my own new thread with my thoughts.

buggi

Bird Saviour
where am i heading? post a link please

So Paramedic is not dead then:Oh well.

I'm not sure on the wisdom of offering your driving license up either.

Bloodbus Buggi (that doesn't sound right :tongue:)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Crackle said:
So Paramedic is not dead then:Oh well.

I'm not sure on the wisdom of offering your driving license up either.

Bloodbus Buggi (that doesn't sound right :tongue:)

Crackle, it was a anonymised version (just my name was visible and the points part.)

Buggi, as Crackle says, search for bloodbus on google and you will get there.

Better than Eastenders by a long shot!:ohmy:

Well good, but then it proves nothing as someone could say you'd altered it. I appreciate the gesture but I feel it would be wasted on anyone who was going to dispute it.

Sorry Magnatom, I weary of inter-forum wars/disagreements. Someone on Bloodbus put it pretty well, about the forum being somewhere to come for some light relief and entertainment: That said I do support your campaigning, in case you were thinking I didn't.

buggi

Bird Saviour
so is this person one of those people that has all sorts of identities and argues with themself on the same forum? sad fecker.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

buggi said:
so is this person one of those people that has all sorts of identities and argues with themself on the same forum? sad fecker.

It would appear so. They had at least three logins. I did suspect something, but it was hard to prove. Imagine if I said something and I had been wrong.

I think things are sorting themselves out now over there, and who knows something good might come of it.

Renard

triophenia

longers

Legendary Member
I had a bit of a look and was amazed by this comment
I so dearly hope i never meet you on the Govan Road near the Southern General Hospital whilst im behind the wheel of my bus, cause once your in that hospital you wont be leaving it on your wheels.... (Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad) It's people like you that give us PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS a bad name and image.... (Evil or Very Mad)

I put the smiley translations into brackets myself to make it read more clearly.

It made me wonder who exactly gives professional drivers a bad name and image. Not you Magnatom, that's for sure.

I also retract any sentiment I expressed on the passing of Paramedic as it was not true :tongue:.

There does seem to be a lot of positivity to your recent thread though.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Magnatom, if I might echo Longers, you have
made some really positive headway on bloodbus and
I congratulate you on your dogged persistance and unwavering belief that dangerous driving needs to be brought to book.

Tonight I had a surreal and v. frightening incident with a London bendy bus driver that, had I had a helmet cam running, would have proved irrefutable grounds for reporting the driver in question.

I believe my next cycling purchase might just have to be a helmet cam.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Crackle said:
Buggi! Have you spent the evening on Bloodbus?

i couldn't help it, it was like a drug :tongue:

longers said:
I had a bit of a look and was amazed by this comment

It made me wonder who exactly gives professional drivers a bad name and image. Not you Magnatom, that's for sure.

so is putting you in hospital for a long time his ambition as a "professional" driver then? :ohmy:
not very professional in my opinion.

This lot are up their own arses. they are all on disciplinary action, they treat it like a joke. no wonder they are getting sacked.

get back in their mag, and give em hell.

i'd join ya but i'm really crap at arguing.

Quote from BloodBus:
" Make no mistake, I've never been a fan of Mognamango and I don't like what he does with his helmet." :sad::ohmy::ohmy: - is there someting your not telling us maggers??:thumbsup:

Top Bottom