do you have a "lust after" bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's an Independent Fabrications XS - carbon tubing with Ti lugs. That one's a Rapha edition, which is slightly embarrassing - you might prefer this version...

Svelte_XS_Build_13.jpg

Well.... I s'pose it won't rust. :sad:

I bet it sways on a fast, side-windy descent with them gert big, deep rims on it.

In my day.... (add text or move on as appropriate - I can guess which)

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Well.... I s'pose it won't rust. :sad:

I bet it sways on a fast, side-windy descent with them gert big, deep rims on it.

In my day.... (add text or move on as appropriate - I can guess which)

They make sensible steel bikes as well. And very nice they are too. Horses etc...

indy_front_full.jpg

But having made do with whatever frame I could get out of a skip, I quite fancy the whole custom carbon-titanium-bling thing. Most likely in sensible colours like http://www.ifrider.com/xs-2/, but I wouldn't rule out having a funny turn and doing something like this: http://www.ifrider.com/xs-in-candy-absinthe/

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I don't care what model it is, the manufacturers name, it's font and the frame colour pop my cork every time!
Bianchi-2006-Virata-.1F.jpg
There's a bloke i know who bought that bike about ten years ago. He stopped cycling for some reason a few years ago so the bike is now gathering dust. I offered him a good price but he said that he doesn't want the money so he's not selling it. He has a duty to let that machine be where it should be and that's on the open road, not stuck in his hallway gathering dust!!:cheers: I wonder if there's a cycle liberation front out there?:whistle:

betty swollocks

large member
Yum yum
colnago_master_pr82.jpg

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
I'd at least want to get a frame made for me. Proper frame fitting by someone who knows what they're doing.

MarkF

Guru
There's a bloke i know who bought that bike about ten years ago. He stopped cycling for some reason a few years ago so the bike is now gathering dust. I offered him a good price but he said that he doesn't want the money so he's not selling it. He has a duty to let that machine be where it should be and that's on the open road, not stuck in his hallway gathering dust!!:cheers: I wonder if there's a cycle liberation front out there?:whistle:

Best wait till he dies..................:whistle:

Top Bottom