do you have a "lust after" bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
A Cleland or a Highpath.

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
I lech after an un-painted polished alluminium frame and forks. No stickers or brand markers, just clean polished alluminium.........not that unattainable you may think, but because of a hip problem,I have to use a step through frame and ally just isnt up to the job, not that i've ever been able to find anyway.

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
I'd love something like this for rides out with Mrs W_M_B.

pino_fast09.jpg

She could give me head massages while she powers us along ^_^
:eek: Sorry but if I had spent the cost of this beast so that I could ride with someone, it wouldnt be the Mrs------- But I have to say , the more you look at it the more intriguing it becomes

Maylian

Veteran
For me I love any Bianchi bikes, they just float my boat for some reason and a guy at work has a Via Nirone 7 2011 which I admire whenever I'm locking mine up. Lately I have started fancying a Ribble road bike and pretty sure that will be a purchase next year but as for bikes I know are out of my range it'll probably be something like

bianchi-oltre-dura-ace-di2-compact-2012-road-bike.jpg

RS2114_Izoard_XP_105.jpg

lb81

I lech after an un-painted polished alluminium frame and forks. No stickers or brand markers, just clean polished alluminium.........not that unattainable you may think, but because of a hip problem,I have to use a step through frame and ally just isnt up to the job, not that i've ever been able to find anyway.

I meant to send you this in the 'show us your aluminium thread'
MFKY12KS-LF28Gates_Silver.jpg

Frame made by Koga - check out http://www.koga-signature.com/en/signature-catalog.aspx?sup=0&ct=1&id=p_8750424

Either one of these would do. Fortunately, they both live in my bike shed.......
Roberts.jpg
Olmo.jpg

The more I ride them, especially the Roberts, the more I realise that it's pointless to lust after anything else, it would be like having two steaks on your plate and wanting a MaccieD.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Either one of these would do. Fortunately, they both live in my bike shed.......
View attachment 11346 View attachment 11347

The more I ride them, especially the Roberts, the more I realise that it's pointless to lust after anything else, it would be like having two steaks on your plate and wanting a MaccieD.

I'd rather have the BigMac.

Top Bottom