Do you ride your n+1s?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
A bought a Dawes hybrid about six about years ago and rode it for a year and a half. It's never been ridden since the day I bought my first road bike, a Spesh Secteur, about four years ago. A year and a bit ago I bought a Cinelli. I never ride the Secteur now except on night rides to Brighton. It has stupidly low gearing on the triple and I need that to get up the three hills. I wouldn't stand a chance using the compact gears on the Cinelli. I'll use the Spesh again if I need to use panniers. It's got lugs.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Different bike dependant on the ride. The MTB is my 'shopper', so gets used every weekend (or ad hoc) for the bread run etc. The Trek road bike is a basic model (my intro to road bikes) but is currently my only road bike, so gets used for that. The CX is for towpath rides, exploring etc. The Summer carbon bike will be here next week:smile:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
2 bikes here...

both road race bikes, a 2012 Sintesi Z2 (carbon) & a 2014 Cube Peloton Race (aluminium), both are in a state of undress as I tinker with new parts & get both steerers cut down.

If money were no issue I would happily go to around 6 bikes.

I covet 2x Custom steel road bikes, a vintage steel roadie, a Van Nicholas Titanium frame & a hardtail MTB for occasional off road blasts.

Oh, & maybe an old school vintage Robinson BMX...

& @cosmicbike Avatar (still).

Top Bottom