Drago's murder deathkill slaughter massacre panic petrol buying watch!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I wonder if average speed on motorways is lower as people conserve fuel.
Just been out, including some motorway, and it would seem so. Lower traffic volume, lower speeds and less aggression at the traffic light derby. All good and chilled :okay:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Instead of a maximum amount of fuel for each car, they should impose a minimum limit. At least thirty five quids worth each time you call in to fill up and if you put less in tough luck, you still have to pay £35.
... people would be daft enough to start filling old plastic milk cartons... :ohmy:

Where there's a will...

1632749502632.png

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
For the sake of accuracy, here's the current BBC headline, which seems to be reporting the panic and trying to debunk it rather than fuel it:
1632750048196.png

I don't much like the BBC lately, but I can't see how to blame them for this fark-up. Maybe the problem is more that many people don't believe "minister" any more? Vladimir's bot army have them under his spell...

Brandane

Legendary Member
I can't say there's been that much of a shortage around here, but that hasn't stopped the taxi drivers putting their prices up. They're as bad as farmers who up the prices claiming it's been too hot, too cold. too wet etc. Despite spending a lot of time in the sticks, it's a novelty seeing them working. :laugh:
Taxi fares are regulated by your local authority. Taxi drivers have no say in the matter. They should switch on the meter when you get in the car, and whatever the meter shows at your destination, you pay. You can negotiate downwards to an extent, but they are not allowed to charge more than the metered fare.

Top Bottom