Drago's murder deathkill slaughter massacre panic petrol buying watch!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Got to admit I never look at the price of fuel, nearly always fill up at Tesco during one of my shopping trips.
I think a lot of people don't look either for some reason.
Asda sell petrol 10p a litre cheaper than my local. Expensive mistake to make.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Diesel on Mull was 149.7p earlier this week. We usually are 10p dearer than the mainland but they now seem to have caught up with us. Not bought mainland fuel for some time now but one mainland station I pass is only a couple of pence cheaper. Not worth stopping to top up and I just wait till I get home. Worth showing my face at the local garage anyway as I expect to get prompt service in emergency.i

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My car is currently running fine on supermarket e10. Ran a few tanks of super and a fuel additive to clean the injectors. All fine, but my word, the cost has gone up. Using a fair bit at the moment as were running my son to work 6 days a week until his car is fixed

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I was told a long time ago by a garage manager to never consider getting a petrol station. The fuel companies let you have a percentage of sales profit and if you increase your retail price then they increase whatever they charge you. The only way to get more income is to have an adjacent business like a shop where they do not know how much profit you make.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
20211114_122910.jpg

Top Bottom