Entered my First Audax - now what???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
He's made it. Checked in on Facebook 40 mins ago
Not sure which is better/ worse
  • knowing @Fubar has finished
  • knowing you have been stalking following him all day
  • knowing Fubar has been posting :ohmy: when he should have been riding :bicycle:
Nonsense... your first 200 is like your first hit on a crack pipe. It's a slippery slope! :okay:
I think there is something you haven't told us :unsure: … dark secrets from your past … ??? :secret:

… and Chapeau to @Fubar :bravo::notworthy: - not an easy 1st audax (so the next ones will be easier ! :laugh:)

edindave

Über Member
I think there is something you haven't told us :unsure: … dark secrets from your past … ??? :secret:

Not really, a couple of DIY 200s, a couple of Snow Roads, and the right to use the phrase "as much fun as a wet 400(™)"

Not sure which is better/ worse
  • knowing @Fubar has finished
  • knowing you have been stalking following him all day
  • knowing Fubar has been posting :ohmy: when he should have been riding :bicycle:
The worst? None of those. It's ...
  • Updating his so-called friends on facebook, but ignoring his real friends here who have been on this 29 page journey with him.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Nice ride, @Fubar

Now awaiting 30 pages of "Completed my first audax - now what???"
:eek::eek::eek:

:stop::stop:

Followed shortly afterwards by "Entered LEL - now what???"
:rolleyes:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
I don't know, you go away to ride an Audax and the knives come out... :tongue:

Sorry @jefmcg, Facebook was easier to quickly update via phone at a stop than waiting on CC loading. I knew my CC friends on there would keep you all updated :okay:

@martint235 there is no rush - I've been an Audax member since last December ;)

@Scoosh - the 29 pages weren't ALL me. People were obviously keen to impart their knowledge - and very welcome it was too. BTW where would you like me to post the ride report??

Top Bottom