Evans online order tracking?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Hi,

I bought a topeak bag yesterday and paid by paypal. I have had the confirmation emails from paypal and evans, with evans proding an order number.

I have just been on the Evans website to track it as I like to know when to expect it and see its progress through the system "your order isn confirmed, your order is being processed, your order has been sat on while a wharehouse worker is sneaking a quick fag break, your order has been used a a makeshift football, your order has been thrown in the back of a van"

But I cant find any sort of order tracking, is it not there or have I missed it?

rusky

CC Addict
I don't think there is any order tracking. Whatever I've ordered has usually turned up after a day or so in the 1st class post

Well yesterday was Christmas day, so I would hardly think that Evans would have anyone at work to process the order, so until one of Evans busy eleves get given the order to pick by the warehouse system, nothing will show. as your order would have been soley automatly handle my a bunch of electronics.
God looking at my spelling today too much festive spirit I guess

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

Cheers for that, I know it wouldnt have actually had anything done yesterday, I was just looking for the tracking link on their website, but it seems they dont have one.

I don't think they had anything like that the last two times when I ordered something, but they did both come next day in first class post.

But, I ordered a bike from them yesterday so I am certainly curious to know when that will come :smile:.

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

Not yet...

HDNL delivered the bike today, when I popped out to the shops for half an hour. I rang the depot and they said they will try again later if they have time but if not it will be delivered tomorrow.

I ordered a 61cm Specialized Allez Sport Triple. The 2010 model is currently discounted to £429.

EDIT: They came back with it half an hour ago. Looks really good :smile:.

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

LOL, going to the shops will virtually guarantee any deliveries will turn up!

Im just waiting for some decent weather to turn up, I ordered it some time ago...

Top Bottom