Everyone liking..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garz

Squat Member
.. the new forum design?

For me it seems there's too much going on, I preferred the last layout.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
.. the new forum design?

I like it and I don't normally like change

woo hoo :rolleyes:

[media]

]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlAHZURxRjY&feature=avmsc2[/media]

Danny

Legendary Member
I like the way it takes up the full screen. And you get a decent size box to compose your posts in.

soulful dog

Veteran
.. the new forum design?

Give it a week or two to get used to it, it's always strange when a forum changes it's format. Usually most people end up liking the new layout better once they are used to it.

Though don't forget, if you find the colours a bit bright, you can always try the 'cleancut' skin (see the drop down menu in the bottom left hand corner of the forum that shows as default 'CycleChat'.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Though don't forget, if you find the colours a bit bright, you can always try the 'cleancut' skin (see the drop down menu in the bottom left hand corner of the forum that shows as default 'CycleChat'.

Thanks for that ... I've now got PBlue - which seems to go easier on the eyes...

Edit: - actually PBlue seems to do more than just change the colour I couldn't find the New Content Button so I went with your Cleancut skin instead.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I find it too busy, but I will get used to it.

I prefered being able to scroll over a post title and see what it is about before clicking on it. Can't do that here.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Not sure.;) Seem to be having some trouble accessing my stash of smileys in another thread, At least posting pictures seems to work.

soul-diagram.gif

Do links work?

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Not sure, inserting smileys from the interweb seems more difficult.

eyebrows-new.gif

At least it has superscript and subscript.
scratchchin.gif

Ma[sub]2[/sub] = { Ma[sub][/sub][sub]1[sup]2[/sup][/sub] + 2/(γ-1) }[sup]½[/sup]
{[2γ/(γ-1)]Ma[sub]1[/sub][sup]2[/sup] -1}

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Obviously many more features, but overall I much preferred the clean uncluttered layout of the old forum. However, give it time, I'm sure its going to get significant tweaks over the next few months.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I find it too busy, but I will get used to it.

I prefered being able to scroll over a post title and see what it is about before clicking on it. Can't do that here.

Look in feedback, and you'll see that two other people at least have raised this. Admin is working on a fix, but is waiting for someone else to write the guff for it...

Top Bottom