Expensive bike shortage.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

At it again I see, beans on toast for dinner again? :laugh:
I hope you enjoy them, personally I had roast & mash potatoes, parsnips, carrot's peas, cauliflower with a homemade chicken pie, however you seem to be under some disillusion about my financial situation, my choices are not restricted by my earning, they are restricted by common sense.

You usually have to wait anyway for top end stuff - bike shops can't afford to have it in stock. a member here got a £12k bike quite fast, but again, it's only if a shop can afford to tie up that sort of cash.
Gulp! £12k. I would pay someone else to ride it for me :laugh:

dodgy

I hope you enjoy them, personally I had roast & mash potatoes, parsnips, carrot's peas, cauliflower with a homemade chicken pie, however you seem to be under some disillusion about my financial situation, my choices are not restricted by my earning, they are restricted by common sense.
You're right, I am 'disillusioned'

vickster

Legendary Member
Why is it anti common sense to spend one’s own money / disposable income on whatever one may wish?

vickster

Legendary Member
Different strokes for different folks
Indeed, precisely, it’s nothing to do with common sense however. It’s just a different opinion on value, different preference or desire, different circumstance :smile: it’s not like a 5k bike ceases to have any value, although it will likely depreciate. It’s not a gamble like sticking 5k on a horse

Clearly spending £5k on a Matt black bike shows a complete lack of common sense :whistle: :laugh:

Last edited:

RoadRider400

Some bloke that likes cycling alone
I dare say there has been lots of money from bounceback loans being spent on expensive bikes, cars and watches.

Top Bottom