England : Kent Fairies Audax : 50km-300km 1st July - Should I be brave?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Can't do long-distance early starts on Sundays (unless I rode overnight- only another 200km in this case), and I might be out the night before anyway, but like the look of the routes...might do one of those on a Saturday at some point.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Can't do long-distance early starts on Sundays (unless I rode overnight- only another 200km in this case), and I might be out the night before anyway, but like the look of the routes...might do one of those on a Saturday at some point.
Loocl roads for me Stu. And very enjoyable they are too.

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Well I am hoping to do another Dungeness run from Ashford and then to Rye, possibly then to Appledore etc. That probably won't be until late July/early August

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
True. They are normally quite easy. "Name of the pub" kind of thing. It's just that I've been traumatised by some weird ones and never really recovered.
We had an information control the other weekend in Overton, Hants that was capable of multiple interpretations. They validated any and all answers.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
PS I'm doing the Fairies 100

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
On the 300, I'm starting at 2am and unlikely to finish before 5pm, so I doubt I'll cross paths with riders on the shorter distances, but I'll probably be wearing one of my Thanet RC jerseys so do say hello if you spot me.

Top Bottom