Farmers about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Work it out cyclist run over the cuttings and get punctures it's not rocket science.
You're right, it isn't rocket science. That'd be stuff like gravitational pull, and exothermic reactions in the vacuum of space, and thrust vs weight, 'nd all that sciency type stuff. This is cycling and agriculture. Well spotted.

Alex321

Veteran
Greed that's the punchline.
Wrong, as usual when you believe that.

It isn't "greed" to want to make a living - to make a profit from your professional activities, whether that be running a farm, or a shop.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

Wrong, as usual when you believe that.

It isn't "greed" to want to make a living - to make a profit from your professional activities, whether that be running a farm, or a shop.
I know farmers it's you that's wrong again.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Oddly enough this is a perennial problem that for some reason never affects me.

Sure I get the usual seasonal woes - wet leaves, mud, rain, cold, dark, and abject misery. But I tend not to get a hedge-clipping problem. Must be a combination of luck, tyres and where I ride.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
If there is some shoot to moan about you can guarantee it's here in CC... I think the thing is here is to deal with it. Motorists have to deal with speed bumps which shorten the life of suspension components, Aircraft have to deal with stupid birds, Fish have to deal with over-excited, hip thrusting French Fishermen etc etc... I think a cyclist can deal with the odd thorn in their tyre. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
B

Biker man

Oddly enough this is a perennial problem that for some reason never affects me.

Sure I get the usual seasonal woes - wet leaves, mud, rain, cold, dark, and abject misery. But I tend not to get a hedge-clipping problem. Must be a combination of luck, tyres and where I ride.
If you live in a town you won't get it's in rural area problem

OP
OP
B

Biker man

If there is some shoot to moan about you can guarantee it's here in CC... I think the thing is here is to deal with it. Motorists have to deal with speed bumps which shorten the life of suspension components, Aircraft have to deal with stupid birds, Fish have to deal with over-excited, hip thrusting French Fishermen etc etc... I think a cyclist can deal with the odd thorn in their tyre. :rolleyes:
🤠😄😄😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom