FNRttC Flemish Night Ride to the Kust 2017 (CLOSED)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartG

slower but further
La Villette, is a trad Belge place http://www.la-villette.be
Bij den boer has a good value set menu, http://www.bijdenboer.com
Da Kao cheap and cheerful Vietnamese.
You were right and thanks for the suggestions BE. Anyone want to join me at any of first two? I'm on the 17:04 so I guess I'll be eating @ 8:30/9pm.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Hi Gordon,

Just realised we are on the same train. Fancy meeting up?
As am I.....;)

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
we are on the same train. Fancy meeting up?
Yes, with @StuAff. We may bump into each other at EuroDispatch around 3 p.m. Otherwise I am in Coach 4, seat 33.
Upthread Stu stated his aim on arrival as to head for a named place for carb-loading: a good man to follow!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thank you, Thank you and thrice thank you @swarm_catcher
Such an awesome nights entertainment.
So sad this was the last ride as it was my first. I hope this may run again sometime in another form.
Thank you to your good friends for the most wonderful hospitality. We were truly blessed. Wonderful spread made by wonderful people. Simply, it was out of this world.

After making a break from the main group, myself, Tim, Mary and Gordon made a break for Ostend and Dunkirk. We made very good timing, enough time to rest the legs for a bit in a Dunkirk Cafe.

What a great night. Great leadership, great company and great riding. Thanks again Els.

29074.jpg

18208938_10155361587787578_2899866242021330161_o.jpg

mmmmartin

Random geezer
130 miles is a long way and the average speed was pretty high as well.
I'm interested to see you chose to go inland for some of the route to Dunkirk, rather than stick to the promenade. I guess you went through Veurne, nice architecture.
My suggestion for a night ride from Calais to a French motorway service station and back didn't go down well.....

Top Bottom