FNRttC FNRttC: Whitstable - 17 August 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trickedem

Guru
Cake making is complete.
We have banana loaf, Victoria sponge, vegan flapjack, lemon drizzle, fruit cakes, bread pudding
IMG_20180817_185327090.jpg
IMG_20180817_185241002.jpg

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Cake making is complete.
We have banana loaf, Victoria sponge, vegan flapjack, lemon drizzle, fruit cakes, bread pudding View attachment 425507 View attachment 425508
Fresh vegans in the flapjack I hope? :smile:

That bread pudding would handle being posted quite well, should you have leftovers. Just a thought ;)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
20180818_055952.jpg

The sun shines on Tim

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I'm out. I was kind of hoping the foot was going to make a miraculous recovery. As it is, putting any weight on it has eased from excruciatingly painful to annoyingly painful. It's been x-rayed & nothing broken. But the swelling is going to take two or three days to ease, rest, cold compresses & ibuprofen were the recommendations from the treatment centre.
So, you lot, here are your instructions:
1. Have fun.
2. Eat lots of cake, because I'm not going to be able to hoover up your leftovers and Tim doesn't want to be eating them for the next fortnight.
3. Take lots of photos and write comprehensive rambling ride reports.
4. Have fun.
That's an order!! :smile:
GWS Stu.

wanda2010

Guru
Fresh vegans in the flapjack I hope? :smile:

That bread pudding would handle being posted quite well, should you have leftovers. Just a thought ;)

Wish I'd seen this earlier. Could have brought my beloved Vicky Sponge into the convo. Sorry to hear about your off Stu. GWS.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Wish I'd seen this earlier. Could have brought my beloved Vicky Sponge into the convo. Sorry to hear about your off Stu. GWS.
You got some at the Waterfront, I believe? :smile:
Getting there, hobbling around somewhat more rapidly today. Hopefully out (and back on a bike) tomorrow night.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)

You got some at the Waterfront, I believe? :smile:
Getting there, hobbling around somewhat more rapidly today. Hopefully out (and back on a bike) tomorrow night.

You had some at the waterfront @wanda2010, but being a perishable item we took care of it in your absence

Top Bottom