Ford Streetka and all smallish soft tops. Now considering Chevrolet or Suzuki,instead of Nissan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
How many buckets and ladders can you get in it?

Loads, once you've taken the elephants out.

Lonestar

Veteran
[QUOTE 4897317, member: 9609"]I thought you had difficulties with your vision ?[/QUOTE]

He was using binoculars.

Drago

Legendary Member
If I know Accy, and I'm afraid to say that I do, then we can be sure that this won't end well...

cliffhanger2.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
We looked at Ka's for my partner's two teenagers first car all were rust buckets so I would try and find something else like a Polo or an Up for example .

Having had experience of Fords from an engineering perspective, I'd never buy one. Better the devil you don't know...

+1 for VAG group small cars, but I'd suggest a Skoda CityGo or Fabia. The former is a good little town car, the latter, you need the 1.2 or up, the 1.0 won't pull the skin off a rice pudding.

D

Deleted member 1258

I've noticed Ford KA's seem to rust around the fuel cap door. Some seem quite tidy till you see the rust around the fuel cap.

I had a 2004 KA, it was a nice little runabout, the area round the filler cap had been repaired but had started to go again, the nearside sill was on its way out. I got rid of it after a couple of years, I could see the next MOT being expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom