Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
Topcashback are giving a £2.50 bonus on any purchase of £10 or more today

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Thanks to @tincaman for the Halfords heads up - I collected a couple of the Altura Jerseys, a pair of the Boardman MTB shorts and a pair of Altura overtrousers this afternoon (once I finally went to the correct store in Ipswich!), and also found one of the Boardman short sleeved tops in my size while I was there. All for the princly sum of £22.50 thanks to adding in the British Cycling discount.

Still quite a few bits left on the £5 rail in both shops - mostly Ridge branded or small or very large sizes for Boardman/Altura

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Thanks Northern Dave
i do a few of the velo29 sportives but never saw this one, entry is in now.
Hope the weather is kind.
thanks again
Mark

No problem. I''ve entered, but have to admit that the weather will be the deciding factor regards taking part.

Last edited:

Spiderweb

Not So Special One

Attachments

• F82E3AA5-80B7-40A3-A391-D52DF512F6F9.jpeg
    F82E3AA5-80B7-40A3-A391-D52DF512F6F9.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Sixmile

Veteran
Thanks to @tincaman for the Halfords heads up - I collected a couple of the Altura Jerseys, a pair of the Boardman MTB shorts and a pair of Altura overtrousers this afternoon (once I finally went to the correct store in Ipswich!), and also found one of the Boardman short sleeved tops in my size while I was there. All for the princly sum of £22.50 thanks to adding in the British Cycling discount.

Still quite a few bits left on the £5 rail in both shops - mostly Ridge branded or small or very large sizes for Boardman/Altura

How did the store activate the BC discount? For the first time, my local store wouldn't accept just the card. I logged in on my phone at the till and then couldn't find a code on my BC dashboard.

Edit: Actually just found it under 'Members benefits' rather than the main dashboard! Duh! :blush:

Top Bottom