Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
Lots of heavily reduced Regatta clothing, this jacket, also available in more subdued colour ways is reduced from £110 to £21! Plus extra 10% discount with code CLEARANCE10.
https://www.regatta.com/marauder-ii-pepper-red-black/
Edit - Plus 7% discount via Quidco may be honoured?
Alternatively should have at least 7% back through Topcashback as well.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Thanks - I've reserved 5 items to pick up tomorrow from my local store:
2x Boardman jerseys
1x Altura jersey
1x Altura bibshorts
1x Boardman MTB shorts

RRP for that lot £205, should cost me £22.50 with BC discount :okay:

I'll have a rummage through the racks while I'm there and see if they've anything else worth having too.

Got a text to say the Boardman tops were ready to collect, so took a flyer and was pleasantly surprised to find that the full order had arrived.
No problems getting the BC discount either so well pleased with that.

Had a rummage through the racks while I was there. Lots of Ridge stuff available at a fiver, but no more Boardman stuff in my size.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Just picked up my £10 Boardman long sleeve top, really please and surprised too that included is an extra set of high viz sleeves. I tried to use my British Cycling discount card, I’ve never used it before but was told I need something else, a code or an App, not sure?
Can anyone tell me what I need to do/get so I can have discount in the future?

vickster

Legendary Member
Just picked up my £10 Boardman long sleeve top, really please and surprised too that included is an extra set of high viz sleeves. I tried to use my British Cycling discount card, I’ve never used it before but was told I need something else, a code or an App, not sure?
You need to get a barcode via your dashboard on the BC site

https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/membership/article/halfords-discounts

Slick

Guru
Glad my discount is much more simpler one voucher last all year.
BC discount is still simple, I just download it in the shop which takes a couple of seconds.

Sixmile

Veteran

The halfords stores that I've successfully used my BC card in normally have a couple A4 pages with discount codes on them, one of which is the British Cycling code. After flashing the card, the sales assistant normally just scan the code off their own page.

Worth noting, if your workplace avail of Cycle to Work, all of the employees of that company can avail of 10% off anything for the duration of your works commitment to the scheme. Your workplace just need to fill in a form once and then they can share the voucher code to everyone via email or whatever.

D

Deleted member 26715

Worth noting, if your workplace avail of Cycle to Work, all of the employees of that company can avail of 10% off anything for the duration of your works commitment to the scheme. Your workplace just need to fill in a form once and then they can share the voucher code to everyone via email or whatever.
Where do they get this form?

13 rider

Guru
The halfords stores that I've successfully used my BC card in normally have a couple A4 pages with discount codes on them, one of which is the British Cycling code. After flashing the card, the sales assistant normally just scan the code off their own page.

This is the old process you do need now need to download a monthly voucher from British cyclig website to show at the till .

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well well, order confirmation from Halfords, both pairs of shorts are ready to collect. 3 days late, but at least they are here. Grand total of £9 with discount (I use the works one as it lasts 12 months and it's saved as a screen shot on my phone.

Sixmile

Veteran
Where do they get this form?

Apologies, I initially replied to the wrong part. Whoever heads up your C2W scheme, (we have a specific woman who processes the scheme applications) will have a contact in Halfords. Ask them to request the form from Halfords 'Reward & Gifting Coordinator'. That was the title of the person who sorted ours out.

Top Bottom