Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wonderloaf

Veteran
Cheers @tincaman, just reserved one of the Boardman removable sleeve jackets :okay:
I promised Mrs W that I wouldn't buy anymore cycling gear this month, but as this is in my fave colours I couldn't resist so yet another broken promise!
Just picked up my jacket from Halfords, seems to be of a decent quality and seeing as you get a spare pair of hi-viz zip-off/on sleeves as well represents a bit of a bargain I think (if you don't mind the orange & blue colour combo that is). I was a bit worried about the fit (as always) but happy to report that this time it is spot on although it is a slightly snug fit, just as I like it. If you like it relaxed sizing up is suggested.
Also got the 10% Cycling UK discount so got it for £9 in the end! :okay:

Adam4868

Guru
Was in my local branch earlier and there was quite a bit of clothing all reduced.Might be worth popping in to your local one if it's handy

AndreaJ

Veteran
After reading this I had a look at Halfords website and I’ve just ordered the ladies version of the boardman jacket and some jerseys which were £5 each . Should be ready to collect tomorrow.

Picked up 2 short sleeve tops, 1 Thermal long sleeve top and 3 jackets for£41 total. Impressed with the jacket with removable sleeves the most

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Another Halfords special £10 jackets, Altria nightvision Twilight.
https://www.halfords.com/cycling/cy...utm_source=drytinder&utm_campaign=phgreferral

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Just picked up the boardman jacket looks good will try it on later when home
The girl on the till said someone made a mistake these wasnt meant to be reduced. Ah well......
Just picked up my jacket from Halfords, seems to be of a decent quality and seeing as you get a spare pair of hi-viz zip-off/on sleeves as well represents a bit of a bargain I think (if you don't mind the orange & blue colour combo that is). I was a bit worried about the fit (as always) but happy to report that this time it is spot on although it is a slightly snug fit, just as I like it. If you like it relaxed sizing up is suggested.
Also got the 10% Cycling UK discount so got it for £9 in the end! :okay:
As @wonderloaf said, I was surprised to get another pair of sleeves , I thought it was one pair that was reversible ,blue one side and orange the other but no 2 pair of sleeves it issize large for me which is actually more like a medium, and that's what I was hoping for , absolute bargain, thanks @tincaman
Picking my jacket and jersey up in about an hour. After your posts, I'm quite looking forward to seeing the jacket and anything else they've got on offer.

wonderloaf

Veteran

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Picked up 2 short sleeve tops, 1 Thermal long sleeve top and 3 jackets for£41 total. Impressed with the jacket with removable sleeves the most

Thanks - I've reserved 5 items to pick up tomorrow from my local store:
2x Boardman jerseys
1x Altura jersey
1x Altura bibshorts
1x Boardman MTB shorts

RRP for that lot £205, should cost me £22.50 with BC discount :okay:

I'll have a rummage through the racks while I'm there and see if they've anything else worth having too.

Top Bottom