Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Remember that Brompton luggage racks attach to the frame. This means handling isn’t affected, this wouldn’t be the case with handlebar flawed solutions.
Excellent point. The frontmounted brommie shopping bag (actually more like an oblong bucket or trough) is remarkably stable, as is the bike.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Excellent point. The frontmounted brommie shopping bag (actually more like an oblong bucket or trough) is remarkably stable, as is the bike.

I have a Deuter rucksack, they usually have a small zip compartment on the base that holds an elasticated rain cover. Mine is the perfect fit for my Brompton Basket bag, even the reflective Deuter Logo is in the correct orientation ^_^

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I'm not sure how this qualifies as a 'Cycling' offer, but Aldi have put this on their Specialbuys page...
Screenshot_2020-04-19 Thursday 23rd April - ALDI UK.png

https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/specialbuy...ent:Cycling&lowerBound=1&upperBound=200&text=

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Let the kids try one out last night in the garden to put out the small fire they had cooked marshmallows on, I will use the empty one to make a "tubeless blaster" I also have an extinguisher in the garage....... who knows, there are many materials/liquids/cans that are flammable in the garage

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
motorcycles do
IME A fire extinguisher is an important bit of kit, if there any possibility of combustion from whatever source. We have one in the house and two in the garage. A few years ago whilst working in the garage a stray spark from some grinding I was doing, landed, unknown to me, on some foam which was behind some other materials. Five minutes or so later I just happened to see a wisp of smoke from where the errant spark had landed. As I moved the materials in front of the foam a full blaze erupted which thanks to the presence of an extinguisher was quickly dealt with.

Top Bottom