Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Umm people in the 21st century don’t usually use a walking stick unless they have trouble walking though :scratch:

The handle screws off,in case you're wondering. ^_^ I think the well worn affect looks acceptable,don't you? :smile:

1599519609556.png

Last edited:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Enough about the walking stick now please. Back on topic from here.

I think in the line up it’s the brake lever pull that is different with the M610 for mountain bikes and the T610 for trekking/v brake set up.

In relation the rear mech one has a servo and the other doesn’t perhaps?

Something to sit on for not much more than a London pint.

https://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/system-ex-seatpillar/
Last pint I bought in London was more than that.

there ok but a bit of a swine to get the set up right on you saddle due to the curved top of the post .
I have one (in another size) and also other similar ones - I thought the curve was a feature to help with adjustment - I find it handy - single bolt. Similar to the Kalloy Uno I think.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I have one (in another size) and also other similar ones - I thought the curve was a feature to help with adjustment - I find it handy - single bolt. Similar to the Kalloy Uno I think.
yeah i have that one from px, the curve is supposed to be for that but i found you get the saddle right and when you tighten the bolt it alters slighly on the curve .if you a bitanal like me on saddle set up its a bit fiddly to take into account that alteration s you tighten

Top Bottom