Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smthers

Über Member
Vittoria Saguaro TNT folding mtb tyre (29’ers) 57% off (£14.99): https://www.merlincycles.com/vittoria-saguaro-tnt-folding-mtb-tyre-29-210048.html

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
1629385773006.png

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
The shaping does look very similar - close enough, I think

DRM

Guru
Looks very like a cosine branded saddle from Wiggle that came on the Verenti Technique, it was alright for about 20 minutes before your backside started suffering

The shaping does look very similar - close enough, I think
very possibly true - saddles are one of the prime targets for bullshitting cycling overcomplicators I think. Most of my saddles are cheap - I think it's just a matter of finding one that fits your arse and riding style - despite what some owners like to think, most arses are decidedly cheap - come free on birth, never any need to buy a new one.

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
very possibly true - saddles are one of the prime targets for bullshitting cycling overcomplicators I think. Most of my saddles are cheap - I think it's just a matter of finding on that fits your arse and riding style - despite what some owners like to think, most arses are decidedly cheap - come free on birth, never any need to buy a new one.
indeed i used to get on with flat saddles but as i got north of 50 found the spoon was a better shape as i used to get saddle sore from the edge of flat saddles .
Got a fabric scoop radius but its not as comfy as a spoon , when i saw this i thought its worth a punt as i bet with some clever wording on ebay i will not be out of pocket if i dont get on with it .

Top Bottom