Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Not exactly cheap but Merlin are selling off Team Sky hydrodynamic lube for £7/bottle or £6.00 for two or £5.50 for three.

https://www.merlincycles.com/muc-off-limited-edition-team-sky-hydrodynamic-lube-81719.html
Hydrodynamic? It moves water? I'm farking hydrodynamic too, then!

They've gotten make up marketing writers in, I think.

figbat

Slippery scientist
Hydrodynamic? It moves water? I'm farking hydrodynamic too, then!

They've gotten make up marketing writers in, I think.
Hydrodynamics is a perfectly good, scientific word - it’s like the fluid version of aerodynamics. Hydrodynamic lubrication occurs when two surfaces are held completely apart by the fluid layer, with the fluid bearing all of the contact force.

Bicycle chains will not operate under hydrodynamic conditions - the relative sliding speeds are simply not high enough.

figbat

Slippery scientist
They’re having a sale over at Freewheel. I’d never come across them before but took a punt on some Madison bib tights - they arrived quickly (free postage over £50 or free click and collect to a nearby LBS) and whilst I haven’t ridden in them yet they try on perfectly well - I got a Medium which is my usual size and they fit well enough.

srj10

Guru
Decent offer on schwalbe inner tubes in Halfords, most sizes under £4 online price matched instore, paid £3.50 for 700 X 35-45

Top Bottom