Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scottish Scrutineer

Über Member
I have a Mistral (possibly v4) and it is a really good winter/foul weather jacket. Fit is as per the size guide and arms and body are long enough for my ape-like figure.
My only issue with it is that it is black, which the new version addresses.

Tom B

Guru
Anyone got their Freewheel stuff from last weekends sale?

I think I pretty much orderee one of everything and 2 bags all that has arrived so far is 2 sheets of stickers.

The website says it's still processing, but I'm worried now - thought I'd got Christmas sewn up

Spiderweb

Not So Special One

I think I pretty much orderee one of everything and 2 bags all that has arrived so far is 2 sheets of stickers.

The website says it's still processing, but I'm worried now - thought I'd got Christmas sewn up
One backpack was delivered on Wednesday which looks great, perfect for any wet commute. I did order another Two on Monday night, I had an email yesterday apologising for the delay as they are slightly behind in getting their orders out.
A lot of their Hump stuff including the backpack, although full price now, is still available on their website so I doubt they are out of stock, I’m confident my other order will be delivered soon.

edit - I just received another email letting me know my other two backpacks have been despatched👍

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member

I only ordered the waterproof backpack and that turned up yesterday.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I have a Mistral (possibly v4) and it is a really good winter/foul weather jacket. Fit is as per the size guide and arms and body are long enough for my ape-like figure.
My only issue with it is that it is black, which the new version addresses.

I've a red Mistral and, again, it's been an excellent piece of kit albeit a little bulky. The newer version packs up smaller.

Last month I ordered multiple items from Freewheel and they arrived in several packages. Stickers first, the last items about 2 weeks later.

Mike_P

Guru
I got an email from Freewheel yesterday apologizing for delays so was quite surprising to find the mystery DPD delivery today was my Freewheel order; backpack and arm warmers.

Venod

Eh up

Manchester.

Top Bottom