Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Hello, new to the forum. That price is fantastic but without being gouged, anyone know a very recent place to even find a new one of these to be shipped to Vienna?

Cheers,
Paisley
You may well get stung on import duties, worth checking.
Maybe try a German site like Bike24

Paisleyville

You may well get stung on import duties, worth checking.
Maybe try a German site like Bike24
I’ll try there. Thanks for the tip!

figbat

Slippery scientist
Polaris sale is ending soon and amongst the stuff I saw this soft shell. I have this and wear it almost every time I ride MTB in any weather not considered warm and dry. It’s not waterproof but I rarely wear anything on top of it and it is a decent fit with a useful breast pocket as well as a zipped kidney pocket that fit my iPhone XS. Limited sizes left but it gets my recommendation.

Smthers

Über Member

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
I was looking for some new shorts. I looked in Go Outdoors and quite liked the thick padding in a pair of Dare 2B shorts. They were marked as £70 retail or £50 with the store card. I had a look on the Dare2B web site when I got home and they were £60 down to £29.95 plus £3.99 postage.
They arrived this morning and apart from L fitting my normal M, they look OK

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Various Lake shoes on sale at Sigma Sports...

If you have wide feet I would recommend them - best fit I have found and good quality.
I have 2 pairs of the the wide fit CX176 for road (B & W variations) and have just ordered a pair of the same model but the MTB version.

I paid £108 on sale a few months ago for my road ones but they are now down to under 80 and are a legit bargain for that price, imho.

Edit: While I'm on a roll...
Ale summer bib shorts on CRC - I have a couple of pairs of Ale bibs and they are good quality. Sale price under 40 quid for one version which have a reasonable pad.

Last edited:
I was looking for some new shorts. I looked in Go Outdoors and quite liked the thick padding in a pair of Dare 2B shorts. They were marked as £70 retail or £50 with the store card. I had a look on the Dare2B web site when I got home and they were £60 down to £29.95 plus £3.99 postage.
Is anyone paying £70 for Dare2B shorts ever ? Even £30 sounds pricey.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
wiggle have dhb block normally £65 down to from £25.99 if you go for black multi
https://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-blok-bib-short-6

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
could they get a person who looks less like a cyclist as the model though ? :smile:

Top Bottom