Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good morning folks,
A balmy 10 degrees is promised today. I’ve made the coffee and Mrs Tenkaykev is snoring gently beside me. Planning on a run this morning, a lot of the trails are churned up with mud so the quiet backroads might be the best option.
I’ve seen a couple of posts mentioning renaming the thread, but can’t find the original source, has someone started a rumour ?
Stay safe folks ☕️👍
wrong thread I think.
more coffee needed.

bagpuss

Guru
Good deal on this old Specialized Sirus ? Collected it this morning .Nice and tidy . Came with new Continental tyre and tube ,chain /cassette brake blocks .Upright postion for round town .Price of a tank of Fuel .

Attachments

• DSCN1332.JPG
    DSCN1332.JPG
    264.7 KB · Views: 16
Not too sure on that fork setup. Looks like spacers, then extender, then some more spacers before the stem and a few more spacers. Is it jittery?

Mike_P

Guru
Lidl are currently selling for £14.99 an indoor outdoor "radio controlled weather station" complete with three outdoor sensors. Popped one in my Asgard metal bike shed close to a vent hole and it picks it up, the centre reading of the three in the photo. You can relabel the readings so the three will become OUT, BIKE, SHED. Obvious slight accuracy issue as the other two sensors are next to each other.

bagpuss

Guru
Good deal on this old Specialized Sirus ? Collected it this morning .Nice and tidy . Came with new Continental tyre and tube ,chain /cassette brake blocks .Upright postion for round town .Price of a tank of Fuel .

If this is in the wrong thread or what ever mods please move .
I will be sorting out the stack high on the fork column . No shake in the front etc , but it looks wrong .Anyway still reckon I got a fair deal

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
These smaller (usually for front low rider rack but can be used at the rear) Ortlieb sport roller classic pannier bags look a good buy at £60 plus £4.99 P&P.
https://www.evanscycles.com/brand/o...zRBOc-ryVwTby0At0WMtPnO2AikQ#colcode=93131262

View attachment 626833
Got the very same years ago, from Evans, when they used to take Tesco points. The price, on sale, was £60 then.
Indeed, I have been using them as everyday back panniers, they are ideal for small shopping, work uniform, etc.

Top Bottom