Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Petrichorwheels

They have very good sizing charts on thier site, plus drop them an email for advice, they respond very quickly.

maybe it's that I am a medium but don't like the racing snake look and prefer a bit more room - thanks for all the advice folks.

Kbrook

Veteran
I spent spent the last few hours trying to justify why I should not get one. I don't need one, but still want one.

Likewise, according to the px recommended size charts XL is too big for me, but the dimensions of the xl bike almost mirror my existing bikes. I’ve never had SRAM which is another slight concern, but it is a huge bargain!

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Likewise, according to the px recommended size charts XL is too big for me, but the dimensions of the xl bike almost mirror my existing bikes. I’ve never had SRAM which is another slight concern, but it is a huge bargain!

I am getting closer to justifying the Cadbury’s egg coloured one. Sizing is weird, I know that they adjusted their size charts for the bike a year ago. I am 6’4” and prefer a slightly small frame, but the XL is suggested to be for over 6’4” despite being smaller than my other bikes which are usually for shorter people. In addition the stack height is pretty aggressive for a gravel bike. I am thinking of having it as a winter bike mainly on slicks, so aggressive geometry is fine.

Top Bottom