Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I spent spent the last few hours trying to justify why I should not get one. I don't need one, but still want one.

I pulled the trigger. Damn you @Kbrook

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
someone at work has the PX ti hurricane and although its a nice bike for the cash he says its heavy compared to his older alloy rim brake one .

I have the Hurricane. Its not the lightest of frames no. But boy it's comfy and does shift. A fantastic commuting/tourer rather then an out and out road bike. That's their Spitfire.

broady

Veteran
I have the Hurricane. Its not the lightest of frames no. But boy it's comfy and does shift. A fantastic commuting/tourer rather then an out and out road bike. That's their Spitfire.
I had the spitfire for a while, but it wasn't as quick as my carbon bikes. It also wasn't as comfortable riding as I expected.
Would have made a nice winter bike though

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
I’m trying to avoid the drop bar Ti adventure bike !!
Jules just accept your weak willed with no self control and enjoy the ride .:laugh::laugh::laugh:

broady

Veteran
It was one of the earlier ones, but I was comparing it to carbon frames over twice the rrp of the spitfire.
Had the same parts and wheels on the spitfire, but just wasn't as good as I had hoped after reading that very review @cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
It was one of the earlier ones, but I was comparing it to carbon frames over twice the rrp of the spitfire.
Had the same parts and wheels on the spitfire, but just wasn't as good as I had hoped after reading that very review @cyberknight

i always fancied one , looks like i dodged a bullet although there isnt any way i could have got one on c2w :smile:

Top Bottom