Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Might be of interest to some. Oakley Sutro’s on offer at Selfridges of all places:

https://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/ca...nglasses_779-10017-888392404824/#colour=BLACK

Those are ugly… unless you’re Elton John maybe :laugh:

vickster

Legendary Member
Garmin Edge 530 at Amazon today £159.99. Can’t post link because it keeps defaulting to my app.

Prime members only to note (although it’s easy enough to sign up for £7.99, just remember to cancel).

Garmin 130 plus is £100 vs £170 RRP too

There are up to half off Giro helmets too as another cycling related item

Last edited:

Mike_P

Guru
Garmin Edge 530 at Amazon today £159.99. Can’t post link because it keeps defaulting to my app.

The Garmin forum is currently going into melt down over problems with 530s, notably incorrect U turn navigation issues and Varia radar errors which to get rid off require the ride recording to be stopped and then restarted. Buy a Wahoo...

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Thanks @Kbrook - I popped on here to post the same. One bought.

Linky:

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Garmin-Cycling-Unisex-Adult-Black/dp/B07RZ95D6L

The Garmin forum is currently going into melt down over problems with 530s, notably incorrect U turn navigation issues and Varia radar errors which to get rid off require the ride recording to be stopped and then restarted. Buy a Wahoo...

My 530 is good most of the time unless I go off route and then it struggles to send you the easiest way.

Mike_P

Guru
On an accidental off route mine rerouted me without a problem although I had meant to avoid the two climbs it took me up. A deliberate off route (I had uploaded an earlier version of the route in error) it simply insisted on U turns even when I rejoined the route and then got stuck on the map screen such that a reboot was needed.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I thought the routing issues detailed by DCR were put down to his testing being in Amsterdam, as he lives there - and it happens to probably have more cycling infra than anywhere. Seems this confused the routing a bit. I have always had Garmins but not without issues, especially when it comes to warranty / service problems. I moved to Wahoo Elemnt Bolt 2 in the Spring and like it. No problems so far with routing or anything really. Definitely less issues and easier to use than Garmin - that's my view anyway but this will always be someone saying how Garmin is king and then nest person will sing the praises of Wahoo. Anecdotal evidence, really.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
in a similar vein prime deal on ring doorbells and cameras
i just pulled the trigger on the security camera for the back that comes with a free echo show all in for £59.99, i already have the ring door bell linked to my larger echo show so i will link the camera to it too then the show will be used somewhere .I have found the ring pretty good for security at the front as we have had no more issues with our "funny " neighbours since i installed it , prime do have deals on the door bell too with a free dot

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/ring-stick-up-cam-battery-by-amazon-hd-security-camera-with-two-way-talk-works-with-alexa%C2%A0/dp/B099M24J56/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3OBCG8LBHGR9K&keywords=ring+camera&psr=PDAY&qid=1657739319&s=prime-day&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&sprefix=ring+camera%2Cprime-day%2C299&sr=1-1

Top Bottom