Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
There seem, he says hopefully, to be delays in deliveries as I am awaiting a non-cycling order that was posted two weeks ago.

I’ve ordered some stuff from sports pursuit like the GP5000’s deal listed above but delivery is going to take 7-14 days! The world is a mess :O

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
My jacket still has not arrived. I fear it’s a scam. :sad:

I could be wrong but they do advise shipping from 9th November?
0549506A-3089-439F-8237-EA4E0D0B2B04.jpeg

Adam4868

Guru
My jacket still has not arrived. I fear it’s a scam. :sad:
Sorry if it is mate ! Im sure it would of been a email of Ineos that gave me the link,although can't 100% remember now.When you click on to buy it does take you to the official site though ?
Have you a email/reciept if your purchase ? Fingers crossed.

Milzy

Guru
Sorry if it is mate ! Im sure it would of been a email of Ineos that gave me the link,although can't 100% remember now.When you click on to buy it does take you to the official site though ?
Have you a email/reciept if your purchase ? Fingers crossed.

It’s ok, I use PayPal so will be refunded quickly if it is. I hope it’s just going to be a long wait, it’s a nice jacket top & one that makes you visible.

vickster

Legendary Member
I’ve ordered some stuff from sports pursuit like the GP5000’s deal listed above but delivery is going to take 7-14 days! The world is a mess :O

Not really, Sportpursuit always give an approx delivery date, depends if they /their supplier has the item ready to ship or needs to be sourced
https://help.sportpursuit.com/en/articles/12-how-does-sportpursuit-work

Milzy

Guru

Scottish Scrutineer

Über Member
Absolute bargain at that price, I paid £315 (with a 10% discount) about a year ago and thought I'd got a good deal!
I've also since discovered that the hubs are re-badged Nukeproof Horizon V2's (well mine are anyway) for which you can get 'quiet' pawls and springs which are meant to quieten things down a bit, the effect is actually a bit marginal to say the least!
I ordered a second pair of the Vel 28 for a new build :blush:

vickster

Legendary Member
Only two days in the office this week as I need to drop the Aygo off for a clutch bearing - effectively means a new clutch for the price difference once everything comes off - drop off at 8am then collect before 5 - would eat into my day too much if I then had to get to the office !

did you find a bargain clutch bearing?

Top Bottom