Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Continental Gatorskin Tyres, use code SALE10 for the following prices;

700c x 28mm - £22.49 each.
700c x 32mm - £25.19 each.

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com...per+Deals+Ltd&sv_tax4=0&sv_affiliate_id=47868

Good morning,

I did post this on the MooreLarge thread, but I suspect that nobody reads it.:laugh: This is the only one I have seen listed, so no idea on the likely price and don't forget the extra 50% VAT/Fees and then delivery and the auction ends very soon! So the £700(ish) bid equals a total of £1,100

https://www.johnpyeauctions.co.uk/E...-2-ROAD-BIKE-700C-BLACKBLACK-RRP-4500-UNBOXED

This is a one off and unboxed, the pictures make it look new to me but that is just an opinion, and as it is unboxed things like the shifter battery charger could be missing.

An almost unknown to the Web bike, real world price seems to be £2.5k for carbon frame, decent wheels and SRAM wireless but even Moore had "only" £3349 as the RRP.

1693649512166.png

Size isn't specified but I have overlayed it onto my 56cm Raleigh (sizing it so that the rear wheels were the same size, almost) and it seems a tad too big for me. The Forme is leaning in to the camera at the front and maybe it is needs to be shrunk a touch but the Raleigh's top tube is almost too long for me already.
1693649823064.png

Bye

Ian
Edit: Went for £930 hammer price or pretty much £1,400

Last edited:

Jameshow

Veteran
Is it leftover stock from the 80s ? Then again might be very fashionable again.

Maybe from Ozzo enterprises remember them!
I had the cycling computer and the thermal jacket!!!

Maybe from Ozzo enterprises remember them!
I had the cycling computer and the thermal jacket!!!

I DO remember Ozzo ! And can you believe - in the days of Rapha and Pas de Normal etc etc - they are still going ! With the same kit as far as I can see.

Fastpedaller

Wow, I didn't know the brand Ozzo was still around. I remember BITD Mike Dyason was the owner, and provided good items at a good price. I still have one of his wireless computers (echo) going strong, and a double wheel bag (though could do with being wider as the hubs are now wider!) I'm getting close to running out of the 100 puncture patches I bought off him at the Mildenhall Rally in 2003

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
I didn’t realise Ozzo were still going. I liked there over shoes , I always got more miles out of a pair than more expensive brands

Top Bottom