Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ajax Bay

Guru

Good afternoon,

Only available in 56cm, alloy/cf frame and forks, Claris drivetrain including chainset, own brand wheels.

For £329! this is from Evans a real shop, in the event of a really big issue I suspect it would be money back as it would be irreplacable and nothing similar would be available but it is a lot of bike for the money.

https://www.evanscycles.com/brand/forme/longcliffe-2-road-bike-931352

1696081391812.png

Bye

Ian

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Good afternoon,

Only available in 56cm, alloy/cf frame and forks, Claris drivetrain including chainset, own brand wheels.

For £329! this is from Evans a real shop, in the event of a really big issue I suspect it would be money back as it would be irreplacable and nothing similar would be available but it is a lot of bike for the money.

https://www.evanscycles.com/brand/forme/longcliffe-2-road-bike-931352

View attachment 708183
Bye

Ian

The same bike is £263.20 (use code OUTLET20) at House of Fraser, same Mike Ashley company.

IMG_8589.jpeg

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Bargain. I didn't buy some Adidas road shoes I saw reduced in TK Max. Apparently the reviews said they weren't great in foot support.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
thats a bargain !! too big for me though

Wiggle have got 30% off their Vitus bikes. I bought one full price this year and it's been getting me strava PBs left right and centre and I have been on Strava pretty much since they started.
Some absolute steals there.

Kajjal

Guru
Wiggle have got 30% off their Vitus bikes. I bought one full price this year and it's been getting me strava PBs left right and centre and I have been on Strava pretty much since they started.
Some absolute steals there.

Bought a vitus nucleus mountain bike new for £400 a couple of months back and upgraded drivetrain to 10 speed Deore and it is a great bike for the money.

Fastpedaller

Lidl have inner tubes which appear to be a good price, however......... Looking closely they are either 'american' valve (I call it schraeda) or woods valves (which I didn't know still existed!)

Good morning,
Lidl have inner tubes which appear to be a good price, however......... Looking closely they are either 'american' valve (I call it schraeda) or woods valves (which I didn't know still existed!)
The web site suggests that one shop somewhere may have had at least one presta.
:laugh:

1696391875753.png

I will soon have have 5x700c 25-32 Schraeder valved inner tubes for which I have no use as I clicked on the wrong link on an auction site
:sad:

Bye

Ian

Top Bottom